1.22.2012

In my mailbox

In my mailbox was started by Kristin (The Story Siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.

I only got one book this week but it is one I'm very excited to read : 


The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (sorry for the crappy picture).




Have you read it ? Leave the link of your review in your comment and I will gladly stop by your post ;) !! 
What did you get in your mailbox ?

12 comments:

  1. Yay! If there's one book you need, this is it. I hope you love it as much as I did.
    I can't wait to see your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo can't wait to see what you think of this one Elodie! I just finished it and quite enjoyed it, definitely a quick and fun read:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard really good things about this! Hope you enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. I just finished this one the other day :) Really liked it. Only reviewed it on my Goodreads though.

    Hope you will enjoy it as much as me :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to read this one - it looks so great! :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read this yet, but I hear good things :)
    Happy Reading!

    New To My Stash at Book Addict.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read this one! I love the cover, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je l'ai vu plusieurs fois en librairie et sur beaucoup de blogs. J'hésite quand même à le prendre. Bonne lecture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have and need to get this one read. It sounds great and I've heard wonderful things about it. Hope you are loving it. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh nice! I hope you enjoy it =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have heard a couple of mixed reviews and am anxious to hear what you think of it. I can't wait to read it myself.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen this almost everywhere and I haven't paid much attention to the title until today. The title itself seems humorous and contemporary. I'll definitely love to read this one! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete