1.02.2012

January 2012 debuts I'm planning to read :

Here's the list of the 2012 debuts releasing in January I'm planning to read :

1) The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
Release date : January 3rd 2012









2) The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
Release date : January 10th 2012
Ordered yesterday :) 








3) Fracture by Megan Miranda
Release date : January 17th 2012
I'm currently reading an ARC of this book. 








4) Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Release date : January 3rd 2012









5) Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Release date : January 31st 2012









6) Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
Release date : January 13th









7) Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Release date : January 24th 2012









What about you ? Which January debuts are you planning to read ? 

3 comments:

  1. This is a super list! There are so many good books coming out now! Do not know how I am going to keep up with reading all of them! Have a great reading year!

    Sonette @ Bookworm Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Article 5 and Under the Never Sky! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be reading all this as well! But I don't think I'll read them alllllllll at this year! Haha. I did the same thing with my DAC 2011. I didn't read Angelfire though I have it sitting on my shelff. :D Hope you get all these books! And I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete