1.31.2012

January Wrap-Up

Number of books read : 5 books, which is definitely not what I had planned for this month but I'm going to get back on track in February.

Favourite book : 


 Review here.









Challenges : 

5 of 100 books
I'm super late !!! 
Book read for this challenge : Fracture by Megan Miranda 









Random Acts of Kindness :

I sent one RAK to Becky @ Stories and Sweeties which was Dark Passage by  M.J. Putney. I'm hoping to be able to send more RAK in February !!

I didn't receive any RAK but that's okay because that was the first month I was participating in RAK so I wasn't really expecting anything and I'm  super glad to have made someone happy by offering a book :) !!





2 comments:

  1. You know I keep seeing Darkness Falls everywhere and I'm getting so curious I want to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really debating about joining RAK! I hope you get a book this month and that was super sweet of you to make someone happy with a book! Woah five books so far!? Nice! I'm about to read Fracture and I seriously can't wait, I didn't realize it was a debut so that makes it even more awesome! Thanks Elodie! :)

    ReplyDelete