1.11.2012

Joining the Fantasy Reading Challenge

I'm joining the YA/MG Fantasy reading challenge hosted by Erica at The Book Cellar. The goal is to read and review 10 YA/MG fantasy books that come out at any point in 2012.
If you'd like to sign up for this challenge, it's here .


Here's the list of books I'd like to read for this challenge : 


-Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore ( I still have to read Graceling and Fire)
-Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers
-Shadows Cast by Stars by Catherine Knuttson
-Destined by Aprilynne Pike
-Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep (I still have to read/buy the first 2 books in the series though)
-Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton ( still have to read Angelfire)
-City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare 
-Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare



6 comments:

  1. You should read the first 2 book in Jennifer Estep's series soon and Angelfire, because both are absolutely brilliant :) I cannot wait for Grave Mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this looks fun! I had no idea that there was going to be a third book in the Graceling and Fire series! I still need to read them too, but they sound great! Yay for City of Lost Souls! Woo! Have fun with the challenge Elodie, it looks like a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm part of this challenge as well.

    I have some of those same books on my list to read. You really should read Estep's Frost series soon because it is amazing. A little repetitive at times but I feel it breaks the instant love trend that YA holds.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I am looking forward to a lot of these as well, especially Grave Mercy!! Have fun with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angelfire is AWESOME. You should read it ASAP. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of those books on your list are on my tbr list!!! I especially can't wait for Clockwork Princess!!! Good luck with this awesome challenge :) Great choices!

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete