1.11.2012

Waiting on Wednesday : Starters by Lissa Price

Waiting on Wednesday spotlights upcoming reeases that everyone is excited about (created by Jill at Breaking the Spine).

Goodreads : The first in a futuristic thriller series featuring a society where youth is coveted at an impossible price, and one girl's ability to bring it all crumbling down.

Release date :  April 10th 2012

My thoughts : I don't know much about this book but the Goodreads blurb is really puzzling and this cover looks gorgeous and a bit creepy !! I'm really curious about this one .. 
Which book are you waiting on this Wednesday ?



Add this one to your Goodreads wishlist

3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting enough! :D Hope you get it when it comes out. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! Haven't seen this one until now, but now it got my attention! One more for my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, this is new on my radar! Sounds interesting! Great pick, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete