2.28.2012

Dusty Reads : Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves


Goodreads : Love can be a dangerous thing...
Hanna simply wants to be loved. With a head plagued by hallucinations, a medicine cabinet full of pills, and a closet stuffed with frilly, violet dresses, Hanna's tired of being the outcast, the weird girl, the freak. So she runs away to Portero, Texas in search of a new home.
But Portero is a stranger town than Hanna expects. As she tries to make a place for herself, she discovers dark secrets that would terrify any normal soul. Good thing for Hanna, she's far from normal. As this crazy girl meets an even crazier town, only two things are certain: Anything can happen and no one is safe.



I actually bought this one more than a year ago because of the great reviews and the gorgeous cover .. I would love to know what you think of this one if you've read it .. Please convince me to start reading it !! :)

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, this sounds intriguing. I can't believe I haven't come across it before! -adds to tbr shelf-

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous book. It reminds me of Shade. I hope you're able to get to it and enjoy it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this one either, though I remember seeing it around a bunch a while back. I heard good things about it, and it sounds very eerie and interesting. You going to give it a try Elodie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm definitely thinking about it Jenny :) !!

      Delete
  4. I haven't read this but I've seen it at the store. The cover is incredibly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read this one or heard that many things about it so sorry I can't help you.

    I hope you do enjoy it once you read it, maybe you'll turn me on to another book to add to my pile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard amazing things about this too, but haven't read it yet either. Beautiful cover, creepy premise - sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard about this book before but it sounds interesting and has pretty cover! I can't wait to see what you think about this book so maybe I can be convinced to read it too :D

    Also see my dusty reads if you have time :
    ellegoesnerd.blogspot.com/2012/02/dusty-reads-12-wishlist-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I have this on my to-read list! I see it every time I go to the library, but still haven't picked it up yet. I must do that soon!

    ReplyDelete