2.14.2012

Dusty Reads : Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck.

Dusty Reads is a weekly meme, hosted at Xpresso Reads, featuring a book that has been sitting unread on your home shelf for some time. To participate, add your link here.
Goodreads : The last thing teenager Kelsey Hayes thought she'd be doing over the summer was meeting Ren, a mysterious white tiger and cursed Indian prince When she learns she alone can break the Tiger's curse, Kelsey's life is turned upside-down. The unlikely duo journeys halfway around the world to piece together an Indian prophecy, find a way to free the man trapped by a centuries-old spell, and discover the path to their true destiny.
I got this one for Christmas so it's not that dusty .. I actually look forward to read it because it sounds awesome and I love this cover !! Have you read this series ? Is it good ? 

5 comments:

  1. I have heard this is a really good book. I hope you're able to read it soon and enjoy it!
    Thanks for sharing, Elodie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to this audio right now. It's been on my shelf for a while and finally I gave in and started it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this at bookstore at my place. quite interesting story and cover though =)
    Hope you'll read this book soon and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover. Hope you enjoy it when you finally get to read it

    My Dusty Read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I think I've had this one since it first came out and I still have not yet read it. I think the third book just came out. Sigh I'm so behind that I should probably start doing this feature!

    I hope you enjoy this one once you read it. :)

    ReplyDelete