2.29.2012

Waiting on Wednesday : Entangled by Nikki Jefford :

Goodreads : Twin witches Graylee and Charlene Perez agree on one rule: No dating warlocks.
Not so easy when a certain rogue warlock is convinced he and Graylee belong together and will use anything, including magic, to try and impress Gray. When Charlene’s boyfriend dumps her, she threatens to kill either herself or the girl who stole Blake. Somehow, Gray ends up dead.
A Resurrection Spell Gone Wrong:
Two months after dying, Gray wakes up in Charlene’s body. As a witch, can anyone blame her mother for attempting to bring her daughter back to life? Only now Gray’s stuck sharing her sister’s body 50/50 in twenty-four hour shifts.
The race is on for Gray to find a way back inside her own body before Charlene purges her from existence. Raj McKenna is rumored to meddle in the black arts, not to mention he’s after Gray’s invisibility spell and worse – her heart. But Raj might be the only one powerful enough to save Gray from fading away forever.



I've discovered this book about 2 weeks ago and I absolutely fell in love with the cover, then I read Goodreads' blurb and it got me really intrigued and very very interested in reading Entangled. I actually left a comment on one of Giselle's posts on her blog (Xpresso Reads), that you need to check out if you haven't already, 2 days ago saying how much I loved this cover and Nikki Jefford actually contacted me to review her book .. which absolutely made my day because that was the first time I received an email from an author !!! :) We exchanged a few e-mails and let me tell you that Nikki is an amazing person : she's so sweet and that makes me even more excited about reading Entangled. She was really interested in having a French girl reviewing her book so she offered to send me a copy soon .. HOW AWESOME IS THIS WOMAN ??!! I'm dying to read Entangled and I'm hoping you'll pick up a copy of this book as well dear followers because it sounds and looks amazing, doesn't it ? 



12 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm loving this cover and it sounds amazing! Awesome pick this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed my pick :) !! Thanks for stopping by ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow, she really does sound awesome! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great cover! And wow, what a complex story to go w/it. I can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci for the feature, Elodie.

    People like you with your love and enthusiasm for books and support of authors and the written word make my world go round!

    And you know how much of a Francophile I am having lived and worked in France and married a Frenchman while I was in your beautiful country.

    Bisous, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Nikki :) !! Thank you so much for stopping by .. You've made my day .. ONCE AGAIN !! :) Hugs!!

      Delete
  5. This does sounds amazing! I love witchy books---plus this one sounds like it has such a unique twist! Gorgeous cover, too! Thanks for bringing Entangled to my attention, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I freaking adore your enthusiasm and I so know how that feels and I'm happy and excited together with you! I love getting emails from authors and seriously.. this book sounds awesome! The cover is great and truth to be told, the first line of the synopsis already caught my attention! Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick Elodie. Glad you got a review copy, will be interested to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really good I look forward to reading it too. And just a hint - you may want to check my blog on Sunday! ;)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! I haven't heard of this one before, and it sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nikki contacted me as well and asked me to review this and of course, I accepted because it sounds awesome! I hope you enjoy it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete