2.22.2012

Waiting on Wednesday : Slated by Teri Terry

Goodreads : Kyla's memory has been erased, her personality wiped blank, her memories lost forever.
She's been Slated.
The government claims she was a terrorist, and that they are giving her a second chance - as long as she plays by their rules. But echoes of the past whisper in Kyla's mind. Someone is lying to her, and nothing is as it seems. Who can she trust in her search for the truth?

Pages : 440
Release date : May 3rd 2012
I love the sound of this one, it sounds very intriguing .. Besides the cover looks absolutely gorgeous !!  I really can't wait .. May won't come soon enough ..
Follow Teri Terry on Twitter : here.


Which book are you waiting for on this Wednesday ?

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Yet another book that needs to be added to my list! This one sounds awesome, I love books that keep me guessing as to whom I can trust, especially when I'm not sure I can trust the narrator:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick. I haven't heard of Slated before, but I will keep an eye out for it.
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is amazing!! Creepy but catching! It sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good and I love that cover! Super creepy and definitely one I would buy or it alone >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I love the sound of this one as well! I haven't heard of it before, so I will definitely have to check it out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ones cover is awesome - I hadn't heard of this one before!

    ReplyDelete