3.09.2012

Cover Reveal : Taste by Kate Evangelista

Today, I'm hosting a cover reveal of Taste, a book that sounds AMAZING and that as you can see for yourself below, looks gorgeous :
Goodreads : At Barinkoff Academy, there's only one rule: no students on campus after curfew. Phoenix McKay soon finds out why when she is left behind at sunset. A group calling themselves night students threaten to taste her flesh until she is saved by a mysterious, alluring boy. With his pale skin, dark eyes, and mesmerizing voice, Demitri is both irresistible and impenetrable. He warns her to stay away from his dangerous world of flesh eaters. Unfortunately, the gorgeous and playful Luka has other plans.
When Phoenix is caught between her physical and her emotional attraction, she becomes the keeper of a deadly secret that will rock the foundations of an ancient civilization living beneath Barinkoff Academy. Phoenix doesn’t realize until it is too late that the closer she gets to both Demitri and Luka the more she is plunging them all into a centuries old feud.


I ADORE the dress the heroine is wearing .. Seriously I'd love to be dressed like her !! I'm also wondering how come she's sitting against a gravestone (at least what looks like a gravestone to me) and whom is it ?  I also love how the title is written ..
Then onto the blurb, doesn't it sounds great ? Who are these "night students" ? And there's a guy named Demitri OMG .. My favourite YA male character is Dimitri Belikov from the Vampire Academy series so if this Demitri is anything like him, I'm sure I'll love him !!
What do you think of Taste ? Had you heard about it already ?

Add Taste to your Goodreads wishlist
Follow Kate Evangelista on Goodreads
Follow Kate Evangelista on Twitter

26 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring Taste on your blog today, Elodie! You made my day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for contacting me Kate, you're awesome !! I really can't wait to read Taste :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, pretty! :) Sounds like a good book as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Holly :) !!

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love the cover and the book sounds amazing! Thank you so much for sharing:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too .. I really look forward to pick up a copy of this one !! You're very welcome Danny. Hugs :)

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous and the story sounds amazing! I hadn't heard of it before, but I'm adding it to my wishlist right now! :D Thanks, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I definitely agree :) !! I'm glad to have brought this one to your attention Becky :) !!Thank you so much for stopping by !!

      Delete
  5. This has a really pretty cover and the summary sounds really interesting! Are those black feathers floating around? I'm not sure what they are, but I agree that her dress is gorgeous. If I owned a dress like that I'm not sure where I would wear it though. I have a jeans a t-shirt type of life :)) Thanks for the awesome post, Elodie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I totally see what you mean .. I've no idea where I could wear this gorgeous dress eihter :( !! You're very welcome, thank for stopping by !!

      Delete
  6. Very interesting sounding. :) Gotta get this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it sounds awesome !! I want this too !

      Delete
  7. I love, love, LOVE this cover. I'll keep an eye out for this one.
    Thanks, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it looks stunning !! Thanks for stopping by Andrea ;)

      Delete
  8. Oh Elodie, this sounds really good. Have added it to my TBR, its one I'll want to read soon though. Is it out already, I couldn't find a publication date on Goodreds.

    I really like the cover. I thought that was a gravestone too. Will be interesting to see where that comes into the story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sounds awesome !! I just emailed the author because I realized I didn't know when it was coming out either .. :) !! Thanks for stopping by Suzanne !!

      Delete
  9. This sounds so good. Love the dress and the font - so pretty! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. -adds to wishlist- :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad ou enjoyed it enough to add it to your wishlist Renu :) !!

      Delete
  10. Awesome cover reveal for taste!! I totally agree with you on that dress! I was completely swooning over it too, haha! It's a really good perspective for you to think of it as a tombstone..I wasn't that creative..thought it was just a rock O_O Anyhow, nice reveal!

    Demitri!! I've just started reading Vampire Academy, but I personally could not get Dimitri Markov from Prophecy of the Sisters out of my head, haha! There sure are a lot of great guys by that name!

    New linky follower :) Hope you'll stop by my blog sometime, I've done a reveal for this cover as well ^_^

    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so gad you like it Vivian :) !!
      I so have to read the Prophecy of the Sisters series, I've heard awesome things about it and if there's a Dimitri I'm even more excited to read it !!
      I'm hoping you're enjoying the Vampire Academy series .. Dimitri gets more and more awesome throughout the books !!
      I've chacked out your blog and it's awesome, I'm a new follower !!

      Delete
  11. I totally agree, I love her dress and the summary is so amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really look forward to this one !!

      Delete
  12. This cover is really beautiful although I'm getting a little tired of always seeing a girl with a long pretty dress on. These type of covers usually never match with the storyline very well, they are just pretty to look at.

    Thanks for showing this cover off. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I definitely agree with you o this Alexa .. Some of these books that have gorgeous cover sometimes end up to be a disappointment but I'll give a shot to this one anyway because I love the sound of it :) !!

      Delete
  13. Ohhh, that's a gorgeous cover! And the book sounds pretty awesome as well. :) Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree :) !! Thanks for stopping by Christy !!

      Delete