3.06.2012

Dusty Reads : Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

Goodreads : Three years ago, Alison disappeared after a slumber party, not to be seen since. Her friends at the elite Pennsylvania school mourned her, but they also breathed secret sighs of relief. Each of them guarded a secret that only Alison had known. Now they have other dirty little secrets, secrets that could sink them in their gossip-hungry world. When each of them begins receiving anonymous emails and text messages, panic sets in. Are they being betrayed by some one in their circle? Worse yet: Is Alison back? A strong launch for a suspenseful series.

I bought this book a long time ago, when I started watching the TV show actually .. I enjoy the latter so much  that I really can't wait to start reading this book series .. I don't know why I haven't yet to be honest. 
Have you read this series ? Is it any good ? Are you a fan of the TV show like me ? 





9 comments:

  1. I am completely addicted to the tv series, and most weeks I usually end up doing some sort of watch-along commentary on Twitter while watching. I'm curious how they are going to continue the show once they "reveal" who "A" is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the show and I've been actually wondering about the same thing .. but I really can't wait to know who A is :) !! Thanks for stopping by Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually read this, and I really liked the story and the premise. It was a fast read. But the other books weren't out when I read the first one so I kind of lost interest by the time the sequel came out. I already did a wikipedia search on how the story ends, so I've ruined any chances of reading the rest. The show is pretty good! But if they're sticking to the books then I already ruined it by looking on wikipedia :)) Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHHHH so you actually know who A is, that's so awesome !! I'm actually thinking about reading the books before the tv show ends in order to know who A is while watching the show (don't knbow if it makes any sense) .. but I'm sure I'll be running out of time as there are a lot of books in this series !!

      Delete
  4. The TV show is one of my guilty pleasures so I'm sure I would be able to say the same for the book series if I were to read it. They're probably very addicting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love it too and I can't wait to give the books a shot !! :)

      Delete
  5. Ah,it was already published here with tv series cover version but I still haven't buy it. I really want it so bad!
    I also haven't watch the tv series although I owned it. Gah! I should watch it soon T~T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you so have to start watching the tv show, it's awesome !! Thanks for topping by Elisa :)

      Delete
  6. I heard the books are awesome! but just like you I haven't read the books but I'm loving the TV show!! (Specially Caleb - lol)
    But I read her other series, The Lying Game and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete