3.01.2012

February Wrap-Up (RAK Wrap-up included) :

Number of books read : 9 books.
14/90 books I'm on track :) !!




Favourite book of the month : Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton.
Check out my review : here







Random Act of Kindness :

I received one RAK from Katie @ Just Call Me Bookworm which was a freaking signed copy of The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade :) !!!
Katie also included 4 AWESOME bookmarks .. My camera is not working at the moment so I'll post a picture of all this awesomeness on Sunday in my IMM post :) !! I just want to thank Katie who is the awesomest person in the world for sending all this to me .. Getting an enveloppe from the US and not knowing what was inside before opening it was so so amazing .. I had a lot of fun and I'm so glad that I got my first RAK from Katie because she's one of my favourite bloggers and she is so sweet and funny !! Thank you Katie <3 !!

I sent one RAK to Katie as well which was a copy of Cinder by Marissa Meyer.. I'm hoping you'll enjoy this book my dear :) !!


A picture of my bookshelf :  

It's a bit messy and some parts are still empty but here it is :) ..

8 comments:

  1. I love your bookshelves! So very pretty. :) I still need to fill mine up as well. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bookshelf and all the lovely books!! I need to check out Wings of the Wicked as well, I've been hearing some positive things about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Krista :) !!
      Yeah you have to read the Angelfire series, it's awesome !!

      Delete
  3. Looks at your bookshelf, stares at it harder, tilts head to the side. Hey did you notice there are like EMPTY shelves on that bookcase!!!!???

    I don't think I have every seen that but mine is packed to the gills so I guess it is good to have room to make them look pretty lol.

    I'm glad you had a good reading month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah lala je t'envie tellement ta grand bibliothèque !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy RAKing! I love your bookshelf!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bookshelf set up, it looks so great :)

    ReplyDelete