3.21.2012

Waiting on Wednesday : Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London

Goodreads : This electrifying new trilogy blends the best of paranormal and dystopian storytelling in a world where the war is over. And the vampires won.
Humans huddle in their walled cities, supplying blood in exchange for safety. But not even that is guaranteed. Dawn has lost her entire family and now reluctantly serves as the delegate to Lord Valentine, the most powerful vampire for miles. It isn’t until she meets Victor, Valentine’s son, that she realizes not all vampires are monsters....
Darkness Before Dawn is a fresh new story with captivating characters, unexpected plot twists, a fascinating setting, and a compelling voice. Written under the name J. A. London by a talented mother-son team, the trilogy is perfect for fans of True Blood and the House of Night and Morganville Vampires series.


Expected publication: May 29th 2012
Vampires and dystopia ? I'm definitely sold !! I love the sound of this one and even if we've seena lot of this kind of covers I can't help it, I adore it !!  There are a lot of great books coming out in May .. I'll definitely be broke by this summer :) !! I actually just found out that J.A. London was a pseudonym of Rachel Hawthorne, Jade Parker, and Lorraine Heath. I haven't read anything by these authors .. Have you ?


Add this book to your Goodreads



12 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds amazing! I so love dystopia so I think I'll add this in my TBR list =)
    I only know Rachel Hawthrone and her work, Guardian series, but I haven't read it yet. The fact that it's a collaboration work of 3 authors makes it more interesting! =D
    Thank you for sharing~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampires, that, often is enough for me! I Love Vampire stories, they never get old. And together with this beautiful cover and Dystopian, I am more then sold!!!

    And, no I haven't read books from those authors and it's interesting that 3 wrote this book together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love the combination of dystopian and paranormal in this one! And yeah, the cover is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I got this one recently. It seems awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SOOOOO Excited for this book! I'm hoping we will see pop up on Netgalley soon. The cover is SO gorgeous! Wonderful pick this week, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Elodie me too! I'm so on board with another vampire story, they just never get old for me:) Plus, that cover is stunning, very Fallen-esque.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool find, sounds really interesting! The cover art looks quite similar to Lauren Kate's Fallen series though, wow...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this one either Elodie. I haven't read any of those authors yet but I'm a big vampire fan. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one I'm waiting on as well. It sounds so awesome! great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such a pretty cover! That's so interesting that three authors wrote it under a different name. I've never heard of multiple authors doing that. Great pick, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one looks so great, I can't wait to start seeing reviews on it to know it if is living up to the hype!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one lookS SO great! I can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete