3.07.2012

Waiting on Wednesday : Promised by Caragh M O'Brien

Goodreads : After defying the ruthless Enclave, surviving the wasteland, and upending the rigid matriarchy of Sylum, Gaia Stone now faces her biggest challenge ever. She must lead the people of Sylum back to the Enclave and persuade the Protectorat to grant them refuge from the wasteland. In Gaia’s absence, the Enclave has grown more cruel, more desperate to experiment on mothers from outside the wall, and now the stakes of cooperating or rebelling have never been higher. Is Gaia ready, as a leader, to sacrifice what—or whom—she loves most?

Expected publication: October 2nd 2012
I really am dying to read this one .. The first two books were so good !! Gaia is an amazing heroine and I love Leon .. Birthmarked is definitely in my top three favourite dystopian series ! Seriously if you haven't picked up the first book yet and if you're a fan of dystopia, go buy a copy immediately !!

12 comments:

  1. I really, really need to read the first two still, especially since they are in your top three favorite dystopians! I love how all the covers go together, they're all so beautiful! Awesome pick Elodie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this series is amazing and I'm hoping you'll read the first one soon :) !! I LOVe the covers, especially the cover for the second book !

      Delete
  2. Oh I need to read the first ones before I start being excited about this one hehe! But, the series really sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is and I'm hoping you'll read Birthmarked soon Danny .. Really looking forward to know what you think of it !!

      Delete
  3. I'm dying to read Birthmarked! I'm glad you like the series. I definitely need to find time to read them. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping you'll read it soon Krista .. If you're a fan of dystopia, it is seriousy amazing !!

      Delete
  4. Nice choice. I haven't read this series, but I have heard of this series and the author. I hope you enjoy it!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series yet but I've started seeing it more about lately I'm getting curious!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I strongly advise you to pick up a copy of the first book Giselle .. Thank you so much for stopping by !!

      Delete
  6. I have go read this series if you recommend it so highly! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh, yet another series that I haven't read but I have heard this one is awesome.

    I hope you enjoy it when it releases and you get a chance to gobble it up. :)

    ReplyDelete