4.30.2012

April Wrap-Up :

Number of books read : 11
32/90 books, I'm on track !!
Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)
Favourite books of the month : Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout (review)
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck (review)
Here's my RAK wishlist :
I didn't send anything this month which bothers me a lot : I made a lot of pre-orders (as there are tons of amazing books releasing in April and May) and also send a book to the winner of my giveaway so I really couldn't send RAKs :(.
I didn't get anything either. I actually don't know if I'm going to continue RAK because I really have to save money and though I love making people happy by sending them books, I really can't. I'll try to do a giveaway in May though because I love you all guys =) !! 

3 comments:

  1. Yay Half-Blood! It was amazing wasn't it? I can't wait to read Pure, I'm hoping to start that soon:) Way to go with keeping on track for your reading challenge Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered this fantastic series. I actually got the books from Netgalley. They are about vampires and that's what drew me in. I never turn down a vampire book :) If you are interested, they are still on Netgalley. Just search for the author, Parker Blue. Its about vampires and demons. Here is the link to the series on GR. Its called the Demon Undgerground series
    http://www.goodreads.com/series/46307-demon-underground

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for being up to date on your Goodreads challenge. I know I keep barely meeting my goal. Sometimes my widget tells me I'm a book or so behind and then I have to try to play catch up. I blame this on the first three months of this year I was in a reading slump, otherwise I would be way ahead on my goal. :)

    I stopped doing RAK a long time ago. I would send out like 5-10 things and then never get anything back. I know the idea behind it is not that you will get something back but it would have been nice if after sending out so much stuff if I would have gotten a few things back from the people I sent something to.

    ReplyDelete