4.09.2012

Cover Reveal and Trailer : Duplicity by Nikki Jefford :

Nikki Jefford, who is one of the sweetest person ever, contacted me and asked me to reveal the (GORGEOUS) cover of the second book in her Spellbound series.

 
Personally I think it looks stunning, green is my favourite colour so I'm really glad that's the colour she chose for Duplicity. We actually have the wondeful Naj @UnputdownableBookies to thank for this gorgeous cover !! I still haven't read Entangled which is the first book in the series but I can't wait to start reading it .. This series sounds amazing ! What do you think of this cover ?

Expected publication: May 2012
Goodreads : If Graylee Perez thought sharing a body with her twin sister was bad, dealing with a duplicate of herself is two times worse. Gray the second doesn’t seem to get that her boyfriend, Raj McKenna, is off limits. Then there’s the problem of Adrian Montez (aka: The Avenger). He expects one of the Grays to be his.
Nearly a year later the council is onto Gray for past misdeeds. Everyone in their coven has lost control of their powers and duplicate Gray is being stalked by what looks like the Grim Reaper.
If both girls work together, they may stand a chance of setting things right and making it out alive


I haven't read the blurb in order not to read spoilers but Nikki told me it was okay to watch the trailer for Duplicity though, so here it is : 

I love this trailer don't you ? I especially love the mysterious music and pictures and  it makes me even more impatient to read book 1 !! 


Add Duplicity to your Goodreads wishlist.
Become a fan of Nikki Jefford on Goodreads
Follow Nikki Jefford on Twitter.

9 comments:

  1. I like the vid, but I love the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great cover, and trailer. I still haven't read Entangled either, but it looks like a good book.
    Thanks for sharing, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is stunning. I haven't read the first but I am going to add it to my TBR List. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love it! I really like the green as well Elodie, it gives it a kind eerie, ethereal quality to it that's really eye catching:) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't watch the video now, because I only recently received the first book of the series ENTANGLED for review and don't want to spoil it for me by knowing things about book #2. Loooove the cover for DUPLICITY though - thanks for sharing! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh Thank you for featuring this book! I haven't seen it around yet but the trailer looks awesome and makes me wish to read it! The cover looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow that is a very pretty cover. I have the first book that I need to read this month. Guess I will be just in time for book two in May! :)

    Thanks for showing off the fab cover

    ReplyDelete
  8. This ones cover is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete