4.20.2012

Cover Reveal + Blurb : Evie's Knight by Kimberly Krey :

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I had recently discovered a very sweet author and her book which sounds absolutely amazing. Here's the cover and the blurb :
Love doesn't simply hurt, it kills
EVIE always thought college life would be magical, but so far it's not what she hoped for. Her best friend has gone wild, her love life is void, and she misses her mom more than ever. But life for Evie is about to change. CALVIN KNIGHT, the very object of her fascination, is about to fall madly in love with her. Just one problem: Their love conjures a murderous woman from beyond the grave who wants Evie dead. The same demon who has haunted the Knight men for over four generations.

CALVIN'S grandfather used to speak of this woman, and Calvin always doubted the legends were true. Yet when he falls in love with Evie, he senses the truth of it, the danger lurking among them. Guilt follows each time he enjoys the taste of her kiss. When he pulls her close and whispers her name, he's haunted by an inner voice that warns him Evie's in danger - because of him.

As his love for Evie deepens, Calvin is forced to choose: Set Evie free and hope to evade the wrath of The Raven-haired Ghost, or use his newly gifted strengths to fight against her. If he chooses to fight and wins, Calvin will free the Knight men of this demonic witch. If he loses, Evie will become her next victim.


Coming May 2012

I love the sound of Evie's Knight, it doesn't seem like anything I've read before and I really can't wait to get my hands on a copy and to meet Calvin and Evie (even the demon/ghost) !! What do you think of the cover and blurb ? I personally am very excited about this book .. 

Go visit Kimberly Krey's website.
Go check out Kimberly Krey's blog.
Follow Kimberly on Twitter  
Kimberly is an amazing person to talk to so don't hesitate to do so.
She will soon have a Goodreads page for you to follow as well :) ! 

19 comments:

  1. Cool cover and great synopsis! Thanks for sharing, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elodie! You are so sweet to host this cover reveal for me! Thanks for all the kind words too! They're much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds and looks good! The cover is stunning. I think might be one for me to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! So glad to hear you like the cover!

      Delete
  4. Oh this sounds like a good one Elodie. Going on my TBR. And the cover is awesome, eerie and creepy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that, Suzanne! I'm so excited to get it out there. It should be on Goodreads once I get it on Amazon in May. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh this sounds like a really good book :) I love books with any kind of knight XD...the beginning kind of sounded like my life now, college, friend went absolutely wild, no love life, and I miss my family. :) Are you going to be doing a review on this Elodie? :) I can't wait if you are X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Noellie :) !! I think it sounds amazing as well .. Sorry to hear you're having a hard time right now, I'm sure everything will get great for you soon :) !! I'd love to review the book on my blog but first I have to pick up a copy :)
      Thanks for your enthusiasm Noellie, you're awesome !!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Noellie, I've sort of been there myself too, so I also related to Evie. Hang in there... things can only get better! :)

      Delete
  6. Love the cover and love Kimberly! The cover is gorgeous!!! So excited for you Kim and thanks for showing us, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Katie :), that's very sweet !!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Katie! I love you too, my dear!

      Delete
  7. Wow, that definitely sounds good! And I LOVE the cover. So gorgeous! o:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebecca! And i love the name 'Kindle Fever'! I think I have a bad case of that too. ;)

      Delete
  8. I really like the cover and it sounds really interesting. Going to have to add this to my tbr list. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cover!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete