4.15.2012

In my mailbox ; Bleeding Hearts edition :

In my mailbox was started by Kristin (The Story Siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.

I really didn't think I was going to receive anything this week but an enveloppe full of awesomeness came in the mail yesterdayand it totally made my day. It was from the author Ash Krafton. This was actually the very first time I received something from an author and I'm seriously thrilled !! Here's what the enveloppe contained :
-a signed copy of Bleeding Hearts (that I'll be reading and reviewing on the blog very soon).
-a Bleeding Hearts card (lol I don't know what it is called) signed on the back.
-a Bleeding Hearts bookmark and business cards !!
-a Starbucks reward card : you know how much I love Starbucks Coffee so I was ecstatic to see this in the package ! We don't have any Starbucks where I live and even if I can't use it it totally made my day!




Thank you so much Ash for all this awesomeness, you're the sweetest and I can't wait to start reading Bleeding Hearts .. I really can't believe how generous you are !!

Go check out Bleeding Hearts on Goodreads
Follow Ash Krafton on Goodreads
Follow Ash Krafton on Twitter

What did you get in your mailbox ?

13 comments:

  1. What a great package of stuff! The book looks interesting...it's really got some rave reviews on goodreads! I hope you enjoy it, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky to get someting from author! I hope you'd enjoy the novel, and that Starbuck reward card, hm...yummy!
    ;D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-30.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great book, can't wait to see what you think of it.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're usually called postcards or window cards, but maybe there's a third name, too! All your fun swag is great! I bet it makes you want to read the book even more! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. I haven't heard of this before. I'll be watching for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the package you got! I loveee swag! Great mailbox hun! Thank you for stopping by<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Elodie!

    What a nice gift from the author. I hope you enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an awesome package! I can't remember the last time I had a package so cool in my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this one before it sounds pretty good and I love swag! Beats using diapers as bookmarks.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oohh I've not heard of this book before but it looks awesome! Hope you enjoy it!
    Donna xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally in love with the cover of Bleeding Hearts! All that swag is so awesome too! I hope you had an awesome weekend Elodie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh, Bleeding Hearts! I don't know if I have this on my to-read list or not! I hope you enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete