4.08.2012

In My Mailbox :

In my mailbox was started by Kristin (The Story Siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.
I didn't receive books this week but I got awesome swag : 




Won from Daphne @Loving Books, which is one of my favourite book blogs so you need to check it out :
-a signed Faerie Ring bookmark
-a signed Touch of Mortal bookmark
-a Burn Bright sticker
-a Wanderlove bookmark
-a Dark Days of Supernatural bookmark
-2 tatoos
-a signed bookplate by Kimberley Pauley
-and a super cool note.. 
Thank you so much Daph, your little enveloppe made my day :) !! 

Marie @Ifmarybooks also gave me this super cool signed bookmark of Born Wicked :) !!

What did you get in your mailbox ?

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win with all that awesome swag! What a lot of great stuff to look at! I love that adorable squirrel <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love book related swag. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some awesome swag! I hope you enjoy it all! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très très beaux marque-pages :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh love all your swag!! :D I have The Faerie Ring, I need to get round to reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win Elodie, great bookmarks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you're so lucky, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's some pretty serious swag! I love it :) And the Wanderlove bookmark is pretty cute...heck they're all cute! Congrats on the awesome win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all that signed swag!! Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely swags! Congrats for your winning! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's awesome! You have the luck girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love swag! It's something I can't ever have enough of! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great IMM Elodie! I love swag!!! :) Donna xoxo

    ReplyDelete