4.29.2012

Stacking the Shelves #1 :

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by the amazing Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. I'll be posting about the books I get every week and share my excitement about them with you, lovely followers :

I got one book this week and I'm soo glad because it sounds amazing!!

Won : 
Pure by Julianna Baggott : I won this book on Rebecca's blog @Bending the Spine in celebration of her reaching 600 followers, and I'm thrilled because her blog is among my favourite book blogs ! You should totally check it out if you haven't yet ... Thank you so much Rebecca, receiving Pure totally made my week !! This book looks even more gorgeous in person and I can't wait to start reading it !! You're amazing, thank you hon ;) 


 What did you get in your mailbox ?

13 comments:

  1. Pure has such a gorgeous cover! I seriously need to read this one---it's been on my shelf for far too long. Hope we both enjoy it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about that book! I did hear is was disturbing so have a fun read to follow it up with lol I hope to get a chance to read it someday.
    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this too just now,but ended didn't buy it :( can't wait to read your opinion about this book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Elodie!!

    I've heard Above is a strange, yet good book. I'm very curious to see what you think.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of Pure. I've heard so many great things about it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-32.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the cover's really pretty :3 I heard really cool things about Pure, can't wait to read your review Elodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard great things about this book, I hope you'll like it! Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the win hun! This is definitely on my wishlist! Can't wait to hear your thoughts! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I loved Pure! It's a bit disturbing and some people didn't like that but I thought it was all fascinatingly gross! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got the ARC for this one a while back but I've seen mixed reviews so I haven't picked it up yet. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to seeing what you think of Pure! I have seen it at the library, but haven't grabbed it yet. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're so awesome!!! I hope you enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete