4.17.2012

Teaser Tuesday : The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Laughing at the dead is never a good idea. But I couldn't help it.The great Alona Dare, reduced to a crying, runny-nosed bobblehead ? How often do you get to see stuff like that ?" -page 21

Di you read this book ? Did you like it ?

8 comments:

  1. I've read this book and I really enjoyed it! It's cute and light! I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read this book too and really enjoyed it! I can't wait to get book three! Donna xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about this series but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. They seem like they'll just be really fun reads - I like the light books every now and then:) Can't wait for your thoughts Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds really good! I hope your enjoying it. Here's my TT!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_17.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I've been dying to read this series for a while now. Hopefully this summer. Thanks for sharing, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this on my TBR, it sounds really good. I love this teaser..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, great teaser! I've been wanting to read this series for a while now, but still haven't gotten to it yet. I must do that soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this book! I thought it would just be another cheesy book about ghosts, but it was so much more than that :]

    ReplyDelete