4.10.2012

Teaser Tuesday : Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout :

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





"My eyes snapped open as the freakish sixth sense kicked my fight or flight response into overdrive. The Georgia humidity and the dust covering the floormade it hard to breathe."  -page 1.

I'm only starting this one and I'm really hoping I'll like it :) !!

6 comments:

  1. YAY! I loved this one, can't wait to see what you think Elodie! Alex is a great protagonist I think:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Elodie...you're joining on the Half-Blood boat! It's awesome and I hope you love it! Donna xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this last week!! I can't wait to read it, but I have review requests that come first :(

    Great teaser!!!

    Doodle @ Doodle's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I'm happy you're enjoying HB so far. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to check this out. I love her work. Thanks:)

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-april-10th-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser Elodie. I'll be interested to see what you think of it. I have it sitting on my shelf ages now and haven't got around to it yet but all Jennifer's books seem to get rave reviews

    ReplyDelete