4.23.2012

Teaser Tuesday : The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen :

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




"You could have a birght future in catering, my dear, if such a thing even exists." -page 30 


"Bert sprung at her from behind some garbage cans," Wes added.
-page 76


Have you read this book ? Did you like it ?
Happy reading everyone =)

10 comments:

  1. I haven't read it, but I'm super curious about Sarah Dessen's books. So many seem to love them! I hope you're enjoying it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it exists! Lots of restaurants do very well! But, no, I have not read this book or even heard of it until just now.

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2012/04/23/teaser-tuesday-range-of-ghosts/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Sarah Dessen! Just Listen is my favorite book by her. Although I have heard this one is superb! I haven't gotten around to reading it yet, but I will make time for sure. I'm excited to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers Elodie. The second one has me really intrigued. Why is Wes jumping out at her from behind garbage cans???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to read a single Sarah Dessen book yet! *fails at life* The garbage can quote made me giggle though, I'm guessing Bert is an animal of some kind, otherwise that quote just got even more interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teasers! I loved this book so much. And Wes...sawoon.
    Thanks for sharing, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, confession time...I have never read a Sarah Dessen book. I know, I know, It's shameful. It looks like I will have to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lets see do I like this book. No I don't like this book because I LOVE this book. This is my favorite Sarah Dessen book and one of my overall favs.

    I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Il faudrait vraiment que je tente cette auteure, j'en entends beaucoup parlé en ce moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice spoilers! :D I haven't read any books from Sarah yet, but they sound great.

    ReplyDelete