4.11.2012

Waiting on Wednesday : Iced by Karen Marie Moning :

Karen Marie Moning about this new series : I'm currently working on a trilogy that features Dani, Christian MacKeltar, Ryodan, and the mysterious 'Dancer,' set primarily in Fever-Dublin. Each installment in the trilogy is a stand-alone mystery, however there are larger plot arcs unfolding in the background...
..For those of you who have been worrying—the trilogy is not YA. If I had to categorize it, I would say it straddles the line between YA and adult uneasily. ...Many of the questions I left unanswered in the FEVER series are addressed in this new series.


Expected publication: October 30th 2012

Desperately waiting : I am dying to read this book !! I love the cover and I can't wait to read about these characters from the Fever World. I really liked Dani and I look forward to read about her adventures .. Let's hope we'll get a glimpse at Barrons and Mac too ..  I'd kill for a copy of Iced !!

6 comments:

  1. I have never read this series, but I've definitely heard some amazing things about it! Very cool cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! So many people love KMM's books. I love the cover. Thanks fior sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elodie, thanks for letting me know. I think I have fixed it if you want to try again. Will you let me know if it works please.

    I am subscribed to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! SO EXCITED! I about died when I found out she was continuing the Fever series. I need more! I LOVE BARRONS:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!!! So excited about this. Great minds think alike:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks SUPER cool. I hadn't heard of it before now :)

    ReplyDelete