4.18.2012

Waiting on Wednesday : Nerve byJeanne Ryan :

Goodreads : When Vee is picked to be a player in NERVE, an anonymous game of dares broadcast live online, she discovers that the game knows her. They tempt her with prizes taken from her ThisIsMe page and team her up with the perfect boy, sizzling-hot Ian. At first it's exhilarating--Vee and Ian's fans cheer them on to riskier dares with higher stakes. But the game takes a twisted turn when they're directed to a secret location with five other players for the Grand Prize round. Suddenly they're playing all or nothing, with their lives on the line. Just how far will Vee go before she loses NERVE?
Expected publication: September 13th 2012

Desperately Waiting : This book had been on my radar for quite some time now. I absolutely love the sound of Nerve and the cover is definitely one of my favourite of this year's releases .. I NEED to read this book !! "To survive this game, choosing dare is your only option." AHHH doesn't it sound amazing ?

11 comments:

  1. This sounds very intense! And terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one does sound good Elodie. I'm looking forward to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, awesome cover! Love that premise too! I wonder how far Vee will go with it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,thanks for letting me know about this book! It sounds awesomely intense, I should add it in my wishlist.
    Great pick this week!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! This wouldn't normally be a book I'd choose, but the more I look at it, the more intrigued I am. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!!! Never saw this before but , damn it this one sounds thrilling!!! Added it right now and can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really like the cover, but the synopsis sounds very intruiging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going to go add this to my tbr list now. It sounds exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooo how have I not heard of this Elodie?! What is wrong with me! This sounds so awesome:) *runs to add it on Goodreads* Thanks for putting it on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hadn't heard of this one before but DARN Does this look net :) I can't wait til it is out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, this sounds super scary to me...I am so in!!! I totally want to read this now. I hadn't heard of this before.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete