5.21.2012

Review : Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck :

Goodreads :With the head-to-head battle against the villainous Lokesh behind her, Kelsey confronts a new heartbreak: in the wake of his traumatic experience, her beloved Ren no longer remembers who she is. As the trio continues their quest by challenging five cunning and duplicitous dragons, Ren and Kishan once more vie for her affections
--leaving Kelsey more confused than ever.


My thoughts : If you've read my reviews on the first 2 books you know how I gushed about them and absolutely loved them !  .. I was sooooo excited to read Tiger's Voyage and let me tell you that this book was no exception, it was freaking amazing ! I'm actually very sad I finished reading it because now I have to wait till September to read he fourth book in the series.
Like the previous installments, Tiger's Voyage was packed with action and romance .. I really enjoyed reading about this new quest and each stage of it (the dragons, the Seventh Pagoda ...). 
I love hearing the stories Mr Kadam and other characters tell Kelsey, they are truly fascinating and they always make me want to buy some books about Indian mythology !! 
That's it I made my choice : I'm Team Ren ! I wasn't sure which brother I wanted Kelsey to end up with because they are both amazing but I'm truly convinced that she belonged with Ren. I'm sure the next books will be full of heartbreaking scenes .. 
The ending was pretty great and it's going to be a torture to wait for the next book in the series ! 
Guys, you HAVE to read the Tiger series NOW ! 

5 Stars : Pure awesomeness !

9 comments:

  1. OOoO no? I thought this was the last one!! Damn it!!! I still have to read the second one though, but I#m happy to hear you loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I really do want to read the Tiger series now X) aww don't you just hate it when that happens? when there's a love triangle and then it gets shattered towards the end of a series? Especially if you love both characters the protaganist is with in the triangle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing a LOT about this series and I have the 1st one on my Kobo I'm definitely intrigued!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it's okay... Haha! I'm so glad to see that you love this series so much. I haven't started it yet. Eep! But I hope I can soon since you love it. <3 Lovely review, Elodie! I wish you the best of luck waiting for the next book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought this was the last in the series, too. I'm so happy Tiger's Voyage lived up to your expectations. Nice review, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, I have to say I really didn't like this series. I started reading the first book and I was getting so confused. Glad you liked it though. Donna xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I had better get reading this series since you are so in love with the entire series so far. I'm sad for you that now you have to wait so long for the next one because I knew you loved and gushed about these books in all of your reviews.

    Hope the wait isn't too long for book four!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read this series!!! You make it sound so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're such a great cheerleader for this series, Elodie! I just love the concept. I'll have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete