5.01.2012

Teaser Tuesday : Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout + Release of Taste :

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I'm about to start reading this book and I'm very excited because I absolutely loved Half-Blood !! This is a prequel novella and it's only 70 pages long so I'll be done with it soon :) !!


"She smelled like mothballs and death." -page 1

"Shes nothing more than a pathetic, little half-blood," the ancient woman had conitnued. "I say send her to the Masters. I'm in need of a little girl to clean my toilets." -page 2


I'm dying to read this book so I wanted to share this awesome news with you : Taste by Kate Evangelista has been released early and you can buy an e-book copy on AMAZON !!
Print copies will be availbale soon !! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy and start reading it ..


Happy reading =)

8 comments:

  1. OMG, Elodie! I can't believe you didn't read the prequel before Half-Blood! Lol ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH DAIMON!!! I still need to read that one, I just love the Half-Blood world. And a huge YAY for the early release of Taste! Love it when things like that happen:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh... mothballs and death are totally not a good combination! lol!

    Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. I don't have to tell you again how much I want to read these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read Half-Blood. I hope you enjoy Daimon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got an email from the author saying that Taste was now available! Good to hear! Let me know what you think. Hope you like Daimon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser :3 I really want to read Taste :) Ican't wait to read your review for it XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I really enjoyed Daimon. Can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete