5.22.2012

Teaser Tuesday : Glass Houses by Rachel Caine :


Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



I just started reading this book and I like it so far .. I'm actually going to meet Rachel Caine (and also Amy Plum) in Paris this weekend and I'm super excited  !! 

"She woke up in the dark with a panicked flinch that sent the ice pack - water sloshng in a bag now - thumping off her pillow and onto the floor."
"The house was quiet, except for the creaky, creepy noises houses made at night." - Page 49.

5 comments:

  1. Great teaser! This series has been out so long that I never see teasers/reviews from the 1st book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's awesome Elodie! :D I hope you have fun meeting Rachel Caine and Amy Plum, don't forget to take pictures. :)
    Haha I like the second quote, when we were little my sisters and I were terrified of the noises that our house made and always thought there was a burglar upstairs.
    Great post Elodie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser. I love this series so much. I hope your enjoying this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this series so much! They're short, fun books I think:) And luck you Elodie, I'm super jealous you're going to get to meet Rachel Caine and Amy Plum. Have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser I loved this book hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete