5.15.2012

Teaser Tuesday : Insurgent by Veronica Roth :

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"You have no idea what he did to deserve those things."
"He tried to kill me. And someone else - he stabbed someone else in the eye .. with a butter knife." - page 59

Leave the link of your Teaser Tuesday post in the comments section and I'll stop by :)

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh love the teaser! :) I just finished it last night and OMG! It's amazing! I can't wait for the 3rd one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elodie, I am so teased right now lol. I just finished Divergent the other day and I can't wait to read this. Awesome teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ELODIE!!!! I have it on my shelf and it's calling to me, I'm hoping to start it this weekend:) And that was an awesome teaser. SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not... I have not read Divergent yet. I know, I know, my best friend keeps calling me crazy! I need to get on this series:) Great teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. I really need to get myself a copy of this as I loved Divergent so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I can't wait to see what you think of Insurgent. Thanks for sharing, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished this one this week and it's pretty awesome even though I didn't like it quite as much as the first.

    ReplyDelete