5.09.2012

Waiting on Wednesday : Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout :

Goodreads : History is on repeat, and things didn't go so well the last time. 
Alexandria isn't sure she's going to make it to her eighteenth birthday—to her Awakening. A long-forgotten, fanatical order is out to kill her, and if the Council ever discovers what she did in the Catskills, she’s a goner... and so is Aiden.
If that's not freaky enough, whenever Alex and Seth spend time "training"—which really is just Seth's code word for some up-close and personal one-on-one time—she ends up with another mark of the Apollyon, which brings her one step closer to Awakening ahead of schedule. Awesome.

But as her birthday draws near, her entire world shatters with a startling revelation and she’s caught between love and Fate. One will do anything to protect her. One has been lying to her since the beginning. Once the gods have revealed themselves, unleashing their wrath, lives will be irrevocably changed... and destroyed.
Those left standing will discover if love is truly greater than Fate...

Desperately Wanting :  Seriously I'd kill for a copy of Deity .. It's definitely among my most anticipated books of 2012. Half-Blood and Pure were beyond amazing and I NEED to know what's going to happen. Besides, there's a sentence in the blurb that makes me go insane everytime I read it (btw it's probably best if you don't read he blurb if you haven't read he previous books in the series).

17 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD. I completely forgot about this! It's now my WoW too! :D I NEED this book so bad too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you know I TOTALLY agree with you on this one! I NEED THIS BOOK NOW!!! Lol. Great pick! Donna xxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely a JLA fan anyway. I am so behind with this series (as in haven't started it yet lol). I have yet to read a bad review for any of Jennifers books. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, me too, me too, me tooooooooo! *wants*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh! I still need to read PURE but I'm definitely already waiting on this one too. This is just such a brilliant series:):) Fabulous pick Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bon j'ai rien lu de ton post pour pas me spoiler vu que je lis Pure bientôt ^^. J'espère que je vais aimer le tome 2 pour pouvoir continuer la série et lire ce tome 3 en novembre !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pick! I love your enthusiasm. Armentrout is definitely a talented author.
    Thanks for sharing, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I STILL haven't read this series! I really have to get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really, really need to start this series already! Everyone that has read it has really enjoyed it. The covers are pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha awww I read the blurb XD but it sounds like a really cool book I'd love to read the series :) and the cover is really cool too. Can't wait to read your review to see if it's a good series to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry Sweets for not having been here this week... I hada busy and horrible week. But seeing this post makes me smile again!!!

    How freaking excited are we for Deity... I mean... I can't Freaking Wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm very sure I'd be waiting on this one if I had gotten to Pure already! But I fail and haven't o: *sobs* I NEED to though because this series is just awesome and seems to get better and better! Great pick:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a stunning cover. The blurb is intriguing too. Might have to add this one to the TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to read this one! Pure was one of my favs this year and I just need more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like I really need to read this series! I love it when a series is so good the blurb of the next book gets you all excited:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven’t red the book yet but I think it’s quite nice to read since I am a book lover! Nice blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete