5.02.2012

Waiting on Wednesday : Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction :

Goodreads : Have you ever been tempted to look into the future? To challenge predictions? To question fate?
It's human nature to wonder about life's twists and turns. But is the future already written—or do you have the power to alter it?
From fantastical prophecies to predictions of how the future will transpire, Foretold is a collection of stories about our universal fascination with life's unknowns and of what is yet to come as interpreted by 14 of young adult fiction's brightest stars.
Expected publication: August 28th 2012

Desperately wanting : I'm dying to get my hands on this book mostly because there's one short story I'd kille to read : Richelle Mead's. I can't say what it's about for those who haven't read the Vamprie Academy series but trust me it's going to be good !! There are also stories by Simone Elkeles, Margaret Stohl, Michael Grant ... It sounds amazing !! I've never read an anthology before so I guess this one will be my first !! August seems so far away, I really can't wait for this book !!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! It sounds freakin fantastic!! I have to put this in my wishlist,definitely, because almost all of the authors are my favorite.
    Great pick,Elodie ! And thanks for letting me know about this book :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this sounds awesome. A great gang of authors for sure!! Gerat pick I hadn't heard of this before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo what is this Elodie?! I need this book immediately! Any book that combines those amazing authors is one I need in my hands. And I can't wait for Richelle's story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! That is a gorgeous book and I love anthologies. Thanks for sharing this, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of this one Elodie, but it sure does have some big authors attached to it. I don't usually read anthologies, but this one looks interesting. Great pick!

    My Waiting on Wednesday pick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow sounds like a really cool book :) I can't wait to read your review on it. I have yet to read the Vampire Academy series as well but my sisters have said that it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a fan of anthologies but would be interested in Richelle Mead's one. I think I'll wait until I can get it from the library though. Thanks for sharing, I wasn't aware of this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OO, this one looks so good and I love the cover! I don't read many anthologies, but so many great authors involved, I might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah lala j'ai vraiment troooop troooop hâte :D On attend ça depuis décembre 2010 quoi ;).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Short Stories! Love them. Some great authors are in this anthology. I may have to check it out! I also love Rachelle Mead!

    ReplyDelete