9.11.2012

I'm back :) !! + Teaser Tuesday

Hey guys, my break has finally come to an end and I'm thrilled to be back to blogging again !! I needed to take this huge pause because I wanted to spend as much time as possible with my family, boyfriend and friends before moving to Dublin. I'm settled now and I've missed blogging like hell : I'm sooo happy to be writing this post !!
I've been a terrible blogger as I didn't leave any comment on your blogs but I've checked out a lot of posts as I've subscibed to all my favourite blogs via email :).

I love it here in Dublin : the city is wonderful, people are so sweet and there are lots of great shops (including a billion bookshops, YAY) !!

So here's my first post in what has felt like ages :


Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I'm currently reading Starters by Lissa Price and I'm liking it so far.

"My finger started to squeeze the trigger, pulling it in slow motion. I was leaning against a wall, by an open window, aiming at a crowd of people below." -page 148


5 comments:

  1. I MISSED YOU!!!! But, I'm so happy to hear Dublin is awesome! glad you like it there:) did you meet Barrons and Mac already? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elodie!!! Welcome back!!!! *huuugs* I'm glad you like in Dublin, I hope you have lots of fun! Oh, and I'm with Danny on that one, you have to meet Mac and Barrons!:))

    P.S. Love the teaser, looks like this is a kickass, action packed book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY ELODIE!!!! Glad to have you back! And that was a heck of a teaser, you are a cruel woman to leave us hanging like that ;-) I'm looking forward to reading Starters, can't wait for your full review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elodie!!! You're back!!! I have missed you.
    Great teaser! I've heard what a great book Starters is. I'm looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elodie! Welcome back, girl! Don't worry about not commenting - you were on your break!!

    ReplyDelete