9.25.2012

Teaser Tuesday :


Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





"I said, come here, my little peach." His smoldering gaze alone focused intently on one spot at her wrist-sent a tingling wave of anticipation to rush through her. 

I'm really enjoying this book so far : the romance is great and there are mysteries that I look forward to uncover.

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow this cover is awesomesauce! I love it and it's the first time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I'm guessing he's a vampire maybe? If he's so fixated on her wrist? I love a good romance, can't wait to see what you think when you're done Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser! I can't wait for your review. Thanks for sharing, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought peach was a cute nickname, but that guy just made it sounds sexy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite parts, for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh sounds good! Definitely sounds like a hot romance. Can't wait to read your review for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds super romantic and cute! I love the cover. Thanks for sharing, Elodie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creepy cover and tease! Very curious! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome teaser and that's an amazing cover. Glad your enjoying it Elodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cover is SO CREEPY!!! I am glad your liking it, what you have to say about the romance has me wanting to read it.

    ReplyDelete