9.23.2012

Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck :

Goodreads : With three of the goddess Durga's quests behind them, only one prophecy now stands in the way of Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan breaking the tiger's curse. But the trio's greatest challenge awaits them: A life-endangering pursuit in search of Durga's final gift, the Rope of Fire, on the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal.  It's a race against time--and the evil sorcerer Lokesh--in this eagerly anticipated fourth volume in the bestselling Tiger's Curse series, which pits good against evil, tests the bonds of love and loyalty, and finally reveals the tigers' true destinies once and for all.

My thoughts : If you read my reviews on the previous books in the series you know how much I adore it ! I loved Tiger's Destiny even if it's not my favourite book in the Tiger series.
I can't say much about this book because I want my review to be spoilerfree so I'll keep it short : you have to read the series if you haven't already ! It's action from the beginning down to the end. Adventure, magic, romance = these three words totally define the series for me. Kelsey is now among my favourite heroines because I've seen her grow up throughout the series and she's become this strong and powerful woman. Ren and Kishan are amazing characters as well : brave and willing to sacrifice anything for Kelsey. I love them both even if Ren is definitely the one for me  ... I mean for Kelsey !
We have our share of tragedy in this fourth book and I nearly cried at one point. I know there's a fifth book coming out next year but I don't understand why : Tiger's Destiny ends on a happy ending (more or less) and I'm really curious about what the [freaking fabulous] Mrs Houck will come up with. Seriously, if this means having more of the 3 main characters, I'm definitely in.
I'm sorry for the messy review but I'm actually a bit sad to be done with this book hence the short review ...



★★★★★ Pure Awesomeness !! 

10 comments:

  1. This is another series I absolutely have GOT to make time for! It sounds amazing and I've heard nothing but fabulous things about it, so I just need to get my butt to the bookstore and grab book 1:) Looking forward to it Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful review, Elodie! It sounds like you love this series. ;) I'll definitely have to check it out soon! You know, once I'm done drowning in my tbr. D: Haha. :) I'm glad this book really left an awesome impression on you! Hopefully, the next book is even better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone seems to love this novel and it's so popular. After reading this I will be sure to read it. Love the blog design :)
    Alex @ Possession of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read this series ever since I heard you rave about it, Elodie! The problem is just making time for it among all the other bajillion books I need to read. Someday though! I really can't wait to become acquainted with the genius of this Ms. Houck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adventure, magic, romance? I'm sold. Well, I've been planning on reading this series months ago. I'm just waiting for all the books to be released before I start because I don't want any cliffhangers. Thanks for the review, Elodie and for making it spoiler-free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow these sound good! I love me some good action. Thanks for making this one spoiler free!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww :3 Now I really want to read it! XD Those are the best kinds of books, the ones that can really tug at your heart strings :)
    Great review Elodie! When you get sad about a book ending just remember you can always reread the series :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No one loves this series more than me lol i know that sounds awful but seriously, you have no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel so hasitate to read this series although I heard some good reviews, but I'm convinced with your thoughts and I think I have to try reading it someday =D
    Thanks for the great review Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay I'm so glad you are still enjoying this series so much. I really need to start it since I have the first book already. Each one of your reviews on this entire series keeps telling me how I need to just dive into this world already.

    Thanks for another great review!

    ReplyDelete