9.19.2012

Waiting on Wednesday : What Happens Next :

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine that enables bloggers to post about the upcoming releases they're dying to read.


Goodreads : How can you talk about something you can’t remember?
Before the ski trip, sixteen-year-old Cassidy “Sid” Murphy was a cheerleader (at the bottom of the pyramid, but still...), a straight-A student, and a member of a solid trio of best friends. When she ends up on a ski lift next to handsome local college boy, Dax Windsor, she’s thrilled; but Dax takes everything from Sid—including a lock of her perfect red curls—and she can’t remember any of it.
Back home and unable to relate to her old friends, Sid drops her college prep classes and takes up residence in the A/V room with only Corey “The Living Stoner” Livingston for company. But as she gets to know Corey (slacker, baker, total dreamboat), Sid finds someone who truly makes her happy. Now, if she can just shake the nightmares and those few extra pounds, everything will be perfect... or so she thinks.

Dying to read : What Happens Next sounds like a poignant contemporary read that I really can't wait to read !! I'm sure I'll love this one. 

11 comments:

  1. That one sounds fantastic! I actually love the age different in this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound really good Elodie. Great pick. I'll be watching around for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually avoid poignant contemps because they make me cry so easily, but this sounds interesting and I've been seeing the cover around lately so maybe I'll read the reviews first before deciding. Thanks for sharing, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really interesting! I should add it to my TBR list too =D
    Great pick this week, Elodie! =)

    My WW : http://ellegoesnerd.blogspot.com/2012/09/wishlist-wednesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo this sounds so good Elodie! I want to know what happened to her and I can't wait to read the journey she takes to move past whatever it is and work at being happy. Thanks for posting this, I hadn't heard of it before and I definitely don't want to miss out on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really good!! I'll definitely be giving this one a try,.. I don't read too many contemps but I don't think I can resist the mystery! I'm always drawn in to amnesia stories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds so awesome! I haven't heard of this one until now, and can't wait to get it in my hands. Great pick! Thanks for sharing :)

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    Our WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huh, this sounds really cool. I wonder what's it all about. Will keep an eye out for this one. Thabks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I've been wanting to read this one too since I saw the cover! Sounds like my type of contemp! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pick! Hadn't heard of this one, but it sounds intense!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loooved this one! I just finished reading it and my review will be up on Wednesday and it really is such a powerful and compelling read. I hope you enjoy it when it releases! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete