10.02.2012

Teaser Tuesday : Defiance by C.J. Redwine :

Teaser Tuesday is a a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following :
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



"I want Rachel.
Not because she's beautiful. Not because she's my responsibility. I want her because she makes me laugh. Makes me think. Inspires me to be the kind of man I always hoped I'd be." - Page 235

I know, I know I shared a lot more than 2 sentences but I love Logan so I really couldn't help myself. I'm really enjoying Defiance so far though I can't read it as much as I'd like to because of all the books I have to read for Uni. 

6 comments:

  1. I always show a paragraph as I feel you get more of a tease out of it. Great teaser I really want to read this book it sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOGAN TOO ELODIE! I so loved this book, I'm glad you are as well. I need book 2 already, the wait for it is going to be excruciating I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great teaser! I've been thinking Defiance is not for me. Maybe you will change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! Haven't read this one, but I love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that is a great quote. Now I really want to read this book. I know everyone has said how amazing it is but I keep leaving it on my shelf to pick up a different book for some reason.
    Now I can't wait for your review on the book!
    Thanks for the great teaser.

    ReplyDelete