10.17.2012

Trying to get out of this reading slump :

Hey guys, long time no see !! I'm really sorry I've been MIA .. I haven't had time to read at all which makes me really sad.. I have tons of books to read for uni and I'm also trying to make the most of this Erasmus experience :). But I miss reading (books I actually want to read) soooo much so I'm going to try to get out of this reading slump .. I started reading Scarlet a couple of weeks ago and I'm only halfway through it so I'm going to stop reading it and will get back to it later.

I'm starting to read Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill and I'm really hoping I'll enjoy this one. Have you read this series, is it good ? 


6 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this series!!!!! Until book 4 ( I think it was book 4... ) Then something happened and I am still trying to get over what the author did.. Anyways, the series is great! Have fun reading1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad about the reading slump, but it's definitely tough with school! I always found it difficult to find the time to blog and read when I was in school. I haven't actually read that series myself, but I have heard good things!! I think Jenny from Supernatural Snark loved it and you know you can trust her opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I hate reading slumps! ;( I've actually been meaning to read this series, but have never gotten around to it. I've heard great things about though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sucks when life gets in the way of our reading. I hope you can get more time to read and out of this slump soon! I wasn't that much into Scarlet when I began it either. But Chloe Neill's books are super awesome, one of my favorite adult series! Action, kick ass characters, witty humor and swoon-worthy hero. Enjoy!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this from the library at the moment so I'm hoping to get to it soon. I'll be interested in seeing what you think of it Elodie. Oh and I keep meaning to email you, I got the sway, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete